How Opus Oléa is grown
Different from your typical mass produced oil, Opus Oléa is:
* a Monovarietal oil made from 100% native "Koroneiki" olives that distinguish themselves for their high antioxidant levels and their splendid aroma profile.
* Single-origin from olive trees grown under the sunshine of the southern mainland of Greece. An area known since ancient times as the ideal terroir for olive growth.
* Sustainably and traditionally farmed, avoiding the adverse ecological impact of high-intensity farming.
* Cruelty-free.We don't destroy bird populations or nests, as is done in high-intensity farming where harvesting machines and high amounts of pesticides are used.
* Chemical free. Every batch of olive oil is chemically analyzed to ensure that there are no contaminants from chemical pesticides and fertilisers from nearby fields.
* Non-GMO and all natural.