You appreciate what goes into the crafting of a fine quality product and know the difference between real Madagascan bourbon vanilla beans and low-priced, chemical, artificial substitutes. You know to value Kobe beef over mass produced low-animal-welfare meats. You savor the distinction of a fine single malt whisky compared to a run-of-the-mill blend.
Opus oléa is:
* a Monovarietal made from 100% native "Koroneiki" olives that distinguish themselves for their high antioxidant levels and their splendid aroma profile.
* Single-origin from olive trees grown under the sunshine of Greece, in the southern province of Messinia, which has the ideal terroir for olive growth since ancient times.
* Only the freshest, most unblemished, highest grade olives are used by us.
* There is no application of heat or chemical solvents to leach oil out of the olives.
* No chemical deodorants, preservatives or fillers are used.
* Highest hygiene standards and scrupulous quality control.
* Encased in special dark glass bottles that protect this precious oil from harmful UV rays.
* Chemical free. Every batch of olive oil chemically analyzed to ensure that only top quality oil is bottled and that there are no contaminants from chemical pesticides and fertilisers from other fields in the wider area.
* Can be used raw, as well as for roasting, baking and cooking up to temperatures of 210 degrees Celsius.
With Opus oléa you are confident that the bottle you hold in your hand belongs to the very best.